Sunday, January 17, 2010

TCBY PART 3

If you have read any of my summer blogs in the past few years, then you know I have had a never-ending saga of searching high and low for my favorite ice cream flavor at a store called "The Country's Best Yogurt", otherwise known as TCBY. For the full story, see here, here, and here.

As you can tell, this has been an on-going saga. TCBY has my favorite frozen yogurt flavor of all time, White Chocolate Mousse, and the TCBY in the town where I grew up went out of business while I was in Bahrain. What to do?!?! Well, I am fortunate enough to have parents who were willing to drive me to Troy, MI to see my good friend Lea before I flew out of Detroit to come back to Ukraine. (Points for mentioning the parents.) Lea and I had a wonderful time together before I left, and she took me to TCBY, where at long-last, I finally tasted my favorite ice-cream flavor. My parents found me in a giddy state of happiness inside the TCBY when it was time to go to Detroit.

Here I am with the delicious White Chocolate Mousse!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal Lucas said...

You are too cute!! Good ice cream is definitely worth searching out, hands down. Let me know when you find a great TCBY around Eastern Africa, would you? Maybe we should open our own chain...