Monday, August 25, 2008
TCBY...part 2
Just weeks ago, I wrote an entry about a beloved frozen yogurt store called "TCBY." While I have not tasted the beloved flavor of white chocolate mousse for over one year, I was able to get my one TCBY fix at the Detroit airport. I arrived in the "A" Terminal at Detroit after the TSA peeps wanted to check through my carry-on and I begged them not to destroy my oboe. Luckily, they didn't even open my oboe. Whew! You can imagine that I was still a little distraught after seeing my parents and sister off (see previous post). Well, I did the only thing that I knew would make me feel better. I went to the TCBY stand right across from the Motown store. Unfortunately, they are no longer carrying white chocolate mousse in their stand, and the only flavor they had available was chocolate, but it was still TCBY, and so I took it and ran! I even splurged and put raspberries on top. I guess there's a hope that maybe next summer, I can track down a TCBY that does have white chocolate mousse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment