Saturday, July 25, 2009

Reunions!

Whenever I come back to the States, I always get to see lots of people that I haven't seen in a while. Here are some pictures from many joyful reunions.

Here is my sister, My cousin Aleena, and I. We met together in LA.

Here I am with Steffi outside Downtown Disney. (That's one thing you DON'T have to pay for.)

Here I am with Jenny T, my friend from Hope. We met in Southern CA.

Here I am with Emily, Carol Beth and Miriam. We met in Holland for a nostalgic weekend with lots of laughs.
Here I am with my friend Lea in Midland. She came up and we had an out of season Thanksgiving celebration. It was a blast!
Even though I don't always get to see a lot of really great friends all the time, it is so nice to be able to get together and pick right back up from where we left off. Girls, you are all the best!

No comments: