- 2 boxes had successfully made it to the Ukraine
- 1 box got sent back to Bahrain from the Ukraine
- 2 boxes were MIA
- 1 box of stuff from my luggage was with a friend, since I went over weight and the city of Dubai will not allow any bag that's more than 72 pounds to go through its airport.
Because of all of the confusion, every time I went to find something, or my mother wanted to find something, my response was always, "it's in a box somewhere." Unfortunately, as of a couple of days ago, I found out some most unfortunate news from some of my friends in Bahrain:
- Either all 5 boxes sent to the Ukraine got sent back to Bahrain, OR
- 2 boxes are still in Kiev, but 3 got sent back. :(
So, while I wish I had tabs on everything, most of my stuff is still in a box somewhere! I am so lucky to have amazing friends who are keeping their eyes open for my stuff. Thanks guys! En sha'allah, I will get all of my stuff sometime. I'm still trying to communicate with the new school to figure out why this happened. At least I'm sure that "somewhere" is now only two places; Bahrain and Kiev.
No comments:
Post a Comment