Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Incoming!
There are some points during our lives that are so good/unbelievable, they may be good anecdotes to base movies on. Yesterday, as I was walking to school, I had such a moment. I was crossing one of the streets that I must to get to the bus stop, and I was paying particular attention to the little green man and the numbers on top. (This is like one of those walk signs in LA, where it counts down how much longer you have to get your butt across the street.) All of a sudden, out of nowhere, I felt a slight nudge on my head. You can bet that I was pretty annoyed, so I turned around, and all of a sudden, this pigeon flew over me! That's right, the pigeons here fly so low that this one just happened to fly low enough to hit me on the head! What is this?! You can bet that I'm going to think twice before visiting Venice again, if this is how the pigeons in Kiev are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment