Red Bus Redemption?
A few posts ago, I wrote about a horrible experience on an odd-colored Red bus 444. Since then, I vowed never to go on another red bus 444. (I'm sure that there is only one of them, since most of them are yellow!) Well, this morning, the red bus 444 stopped RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AT MY DOORSTEP! And I had 2 thoughts:
- DON'T GET ON THAT BUS, THAT BUS BELONGS TO SATAN!
- What's the worst that could happen? The BEST that could happen is that you'll end up at school early!
Obviously, two very conflicting thoughts! So, what did I do?! I got on the bus. After all, this could be it: this could be the redemption of my view of red bus 444. And then, I rode it the opposite direction I wanted to go, even though it was pointing in the right direction, and it should have gone that way! I was like, ahhhh, this is NOT happening! And then, I got off and just jumped into the first taxi I saw, since I didn't have my cell phone on me and couldn't call in case I ran late.
I must admit, I remember why I like driving by myself. No one invaded my bubble this morning on the ride to school! However, I am sorry to say that red bus 444 did NOT redeem itself, and I will never, NEVER get on that one again!
1 comment:
Red bus 444 - or red bus 666!?!?
Post a Comment