Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Dancing Like a White Girl
If any of you have ever seen me dance, then you know I'm pretty bad! It may actually be an extreme understatement to say that I dance like a white girl. So, you can imagine my glee when I found out that at my gym, they were going to offer a Bollywood Dance class! This seemed like the perfect opportunity for me to get much better moves before moving away from Bahrain. Well, I went to the class, and I had so much fun! I actually began to look forward to this class every week because it was such a good time. Just when I thought that I was beginning to actually get the hang of moving my hips around, the class got cancelled! :( Let's just say that I was pretty bummed for the rest of the week...I guess I'll just have to keep my old reputation of dancing like a white girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment