Monday, April 7, 2008
It's An Awesome Small World
On Saturday, I got to see one of the coolest things ever: STOMP! That's right, I saw STOMP! I've wanted to see STOMP for a while, but never had the opportunity to. So, of course, they decided to come here to Bahrain on one of their tours. You know, almost everyone asked me where Bahrain was when I told them I was coming here, because it's so small that NO ONE KNOWS. I can't believe that I got to see STOMP while I was here. You would not believe the amazing junk those guys can get beats off of. This one guy was doing a 4 against 5 with his feet and a match-box in his hand. It was so awesomely amazing! I would see it again in a heartbeat, and apparently will, because my kinder told me that they come here every year on tour. Sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment