It is definately those simple things that make life wonderful for me. Any Alias fans out there? Well, I remember when I used to have my parents tape Alias for me and then I would watch it when I came home from college breaks. (The reason that I never watched it while I was at school was because it was on during the same time as The Gathering, and I still went to the service back then.) Anyway, you would never believe the re-runs that show up here. You guessed it! Season 4 of Alias is playing here. Since the times that the show is on are never the same, it's always luck whether or not I will actually get to see it. But when I do happen to catch Alias on, it just makes me feel good. (Even if season 4 was the WORST season!)
On a less up-beat note, I left my nalgene water bottle (the one from freshman orientation) at choir practice last night, and I'm pretty sure I will never see it again. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment